Monday, March 20, 2006

a great day

this morning i parallel parked between two cars for the first time since my last driving exam (two years ago?)--and it was perfect! i did it on the first try and under pressure, too, because i could see a car approaching in my rearview mirror. i was so proud i took a picture of it with my camera phone, but i don't know how to get it from there onto my hard drive.

AND i got a second acceptance, this time to the university of vermont! WOW!! i want to go there : P it's in burlington, apparently a beautiful city. it's also close to montreal and it's a good school. it just costs more than clarion. but i'm excited to have options!

4 comments:

hoimin said...

you'll need the USB cable that is built for your phone to transfer the picture to your computer.

high five #2!

Anonymous said...

that's really good to hear...and to know that God is providing in his time=) congrats!!

Dordor said...

I always knew you'd end up in the states.. :o) HUGE HUG...


He IS faithful...and will con't to carry you through.

Beyond Umami said...

aww. I heard from Doreen about your acceptances! Congrats sharon!! :) the states will be an awesome experience :)