Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes...

I found this in my email account. Someone sent it to me when I was in high school and I saved it and forgot about it until now. The first half I found hilarious but the magic wears off a little toward the end.

Are you harboring a fugitive? : "Hu Yu Hai Ding?"
See me A.S.A.P. : "Kum Hia Nao"
Stupid Man : "Dum Gai"
Small Horse : "Tai Ni Po Ni"
Did you go to the beach? : "Wai Yu So Tan?"
I bumped into a coffee table. : "Ai Bang Mai Ni"
I think you need a facelift. : "Chin Tu Fat"
It's very dark in here. : "Wai So Dim?"
Has your flight been delayed? : "Hao Long Wei Ting?"
I thought you were on a diet. : "Wai Yu Mun Ching?"
This is a tow-away zone. : "No Pah King"
Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena? : "Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?"
I got this for free. : "Ai No Pei"
Please, stay a while longer. : "Wai Go Nao?"
Our meeting was scheduled for next week. : "Wai Yu Kum Nao?"
They have arrived. : "Hia Dei Kum"
He's cleaning his automobile. : "Wa Shing Ka"

No comments: