Wednesday, August 31, 2005

in the words of jeremy camp

i will walk by faith
even when i cannot see
because this broken road
prepares Your will for me


it's becoming clear to me that i haven't fully surrendered my will to God. there is one big "high place" that i've had for many years now: speech-language pathology. i've wanted it badly and i expected that i would get it, and i allowed it rather than God to define me. but that road is broken right now and i'm coming to peace with whatever He has prepared for me. it may be that SLP is still in my future, and it may not be. but i know that whatever happens, God is in control and He has a plan--a plan that is better than anything i could ever dream of. for His will is "good, pleasing and perfect" (romans 12:2).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh! i remember now..u have my cd=) haha..no wonder i couldn't find it.

neway..im really glad that you've come to this realisation (is there a z in that?) think i've got a few places like that too....actually, probably alot. God's will..such a hard thing

Dordor said...

PTL! :o) I'm soo excited for you shrin! HUGE HUG...He won't disappoint...
You're freed, just like I had to be freed from dent.